Thursday 5 March 2015

March Break Incoming

Just finished the exam I missed because I was attending a conference and with March Break coming up, I can finally take a breath.

This semester has flown by so far. After the Christmas Break, we had one fairly intense week of class, a week of exams and then a fairly intense (but worthwhile) MSK block. Two of my clubs have been extra-busy since the break and the workload from my involvement with the school's journal has stepped up in a big way. The demands from my research project intensified a bit, though I've been lucky to have an exceptionally competent, laid-back supervisor.

I still have a ton on my plate - and because apparently I like to suffer, I seem to keep taking on more - but having a week to put it all together really does help.

I hope to sign up for the USMLEs, get my active ECs in order, set up some observerships (I've been neglecting these and I find them very worthwhile), and get my research project going a bit.

Oh, and sleep. That'd be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment