Wednesday 11 February 2015

MSK & Anatomy

We're in the midst of our MSK block, which is really, really heavy on anatomy. I find anatomy to be one of the more enjoyable subjects to study - it's relatively constant (at least at our level), it's applicable to clinical practice, it's a clearly structured subject, and there's tons of teaching material out there that's mostly consistent.

Basically I feel like I'm learning something valuable, that will still be valuable decades from now, and since I can basically pick my method of learning, I can do it in the way I find most effective/efficient. That's more than I can say about most subjects in pre-Clerkship. This hasn't been an easy block - like I said, there's a lot of anatomy - but I'm going to miss it when we move onto other subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment