Saturday 5 September 2015

Tired Already

Clerkship hasn't even started yet - we're still in our Clerkship Orientation - and I'm already losing sleep. Granted, we've had a particularly packed orientation week and I've had a lot of other commitments eating up time with the transition to the new year, but yikes, I was hoping to start Clerkship at least with a normal level of rest!

The good thing about a hectic orientation week is that I at least feel reasonably prepared for what looks to be an even more hectic start to Clerkship. The next two weeks are going to be busy, busier than I think I have ever been. If I can get through it with my sanity intact I'll be in good shape for the foreseeable future - I'll start having lighter rotations and my extra-curricular commitments will start to drop off.

Hopefully that'll mean I can start sleeping a full 7-8 hours again! Hopefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment